The Kimisis Tis Theotokou Greek Festival in Holmdel recently contacted the NHS as they are in need of volunteers for their annual festival. The information below is from their website:
We need YOU! Each year, many members of our community give of their time and resources in making our annual Festival a success. We are GRATEFUL for their dedication prior to, during, and after the Festival. We encourage all that can to give of their time - even if it's just for an hour or two! PLEASE sign-up and support OUR community. This is how you can help:
PLEASE PRINT Volunteer Form
ONLINE VOLUNTEER FORM ONLINE PASTRY VOLUNTEER FORM
(1) For those looking for a Leadership Role, we need Station Captains. The following areas need support in their overall management and organization:
Responsibilities of Station Captains include coordinating staff with support from the Executive Committee and providing overall guidance in how your area is managed. You are NOT required to be at the Festival full time when serving as a Captain. Your station will be supported with resources and volunteers! You simply serve as the point person in how your area is operated.
- Deliveries prior to the Festival
- Festival Setup
- Festival Breakdown
If you are a young person looking for credit for your volunteer hours, please speak to any member of the Executive Committee about how to obtain credit! We welcome ONE and ALL!
(2) Help out BEFORE the Festival! There is a lot of preparations that happen every year prior to our Festival! We need volunteers to support the following initiatives:
(3) Volunteer DURING the FESTIVAL
- Bake Moussaka / Pastichio: Dates TBD
- Bake Pastries: Dates TBD
- Receive Deliveries: June 1st through June 5th
- Festival Setup: Monday, June 3rd
- Festival Breakdown: Monday, June 8th
Any amount of time you can give is GREATLY appreciated! Even an hour gives someone else time off! In order to keep our community thriving, we must support each other in our biggest fundraiser of the year! Please submit information about the areas you are interested in volunteering in by filling out this online form: ONLINE VOLUNTEER FORM or download the attached and submit via email, fax, or at the church office.
(4) Sponsor a Booth
Each station requires specific supplies. You could help by sponsoring materials required at each station. Checkout our "Sponsor Page" for more details.